Flooring and Cladding in Different Materials
Beyond specializing in stone works, Jerusalem Gardens installs floors and claddings using other materials as well – ceramic, porcelain, industrial stone – Neolite, Dekton, Laminam, interlocking paving stones, and terrazzo tiles.
Jerusalem Gardens will be pleased to supply industrial stone that is thin, and in especially large sizes, and Jerusalem stone finishes are also available.
Among our various projects are:
- Ceramic floors, Hadassah Hospital, Ein Kerem, Jerusalem
- Granite porcelain cladding – 90/90 cm in size, Tal Hotel, HaYarkon Street, Tel Aviv
- Industrial stone cladding: Dekton in the Green Park Hotel, Tel Aviv
- Illustrated terrazzo tile flooring – Building 13, Jerusalem Municipality; Hotel W, Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Cladding of lobbies using ultra-thin Laminam porcelain; cladding of elevator frames with Dekton tiles – HaShmura Cliffs project, Netanya